Follow Settings in WordPress Admin Panel and select Reading. Then choose: A static page and select Front page and Post page. Make sure to click ‘Save Changes’ button, otherwise your changes will be lost.
Building pages is very easy in this theme as you will use the Visual Composer Page Builder and all the shortcodes that comes with it. In order to start visually building a a new page all you have to do is:
- Go to Pages > Add Newin order to add a new page.
- Press the Frontend Editor button in order to bring the visual page builder up
The builder is composed of elements that can be added on the page by dragging & dropping them (or by clicking on them).
Deleting a menu item
- Select the menu item that you want to delete from the menu editor screen.
- Press on the arrow icon in the top right-hand corner of the menu item/box to expand it.
- Click on the Remove link. The menu item/box will be immediately deleted.
- Click the Save Menu button to save your changes.
Widgets add content and features to your Sidebars. In order to access the widgets page go to Appearance > Widgets. The Widgets area on the left hand side is composed of 2 sections:
Available Widgets -all the widgets you can use in your sidebars.
Inactive Widgets – drag widgets here to remove them from the sidebar but keep their settings. You can drag widgets to that section to remove them from the sidebar but keep their settings.